100 reasons why i love you translation bar

100 Reasons Why I Love You - Tell Someone How Much They Mean to You

When it comes to giving someone a gift, most people will look for a something that stands out or in some way shows how much they care about someone. Giving a gift to show a person how much they mean to you does not have to cost a fortune, In fact there is no better way to show your love than to spend some time making a list of 100 reasons why I love you. When writing your list of 100 reasons why I love you, try not to focus too much on physical things, consider the persons likes, dislikes, things they say and most importantly the little gestures they make that make you smile.

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

100 Reasons Why I Love You (complete version)


100 Reasons Why I Love You

i love the way you hold my hand
i love the way you squeeze it when you get excited
i love the feel of my head on your shoulders
i love the way you watch me eat
i love the way you watch me sleep (and snore *smiles*)
i love the it when you touch me
i love your sweet smile
i love the smell of your neck (actually, i just love how you smell of faint cologne, bulgari?!)
i love it when you fight for me
i love the way you kiss
i love the way you walk
i love the it when you give me a very stress-relieving massages
i love your body (hell yeah i really do!!!!)
i love your eyes, your nose, your lips
i love the way you just lie there peacefully by my side (makes me wish those moments could last forever!)
i love it when we eat exotic stuff (kwekkwek, isaw, proven, squidballs, sinangag ni ate)
i love the way you do sexy dances (shempre for me lang dapat!)
i love the way that you sooooo love nba (or basketball for that matter!)
i love the way you always make me smile
i love the way you smile back
i love the way you tickle me
i love the way you look when you just woke up
i love the it when you txt me (kaya nga msgs mo kahit more than a year old na di ko mbura)
i love it when you hug me
i love it when you hug me real tight
i love the way you sweet talk when we’re on the phone
i love the way you say iloveu, imissu, tsuupppppppp
i love the way you bring out the best in me
i love your shirts
i love your shoes (hihihi!!!!)
i love the way you drive (khit natatakot ako, miss ko na nga eh)
i love the your goatee (nakakakiliti)
i love your spiky hair
i love the way your breath smells (always fresh!)
i love the banana juice (hihihi!!!)
i love the way you love yumi
i love the way you talk to yumi
i love the way you talk about yumi
i love the way gigil ka sa mga beltbag ko (hehehe eewwww!!!)
i love the way you sing
i love the way you always have a way of manipulating me
i love the way you fix your hair (lalo na ngayon, kakatuwa!)
i love the way you say sorry after we had a fight
i love the way you make lambing
i love the way you tease me
i love it when you whisper sweet nothings
i love it when you’re honest
i love the way you kiss me on the forehead
i love it when you bite my nose (ewwww!!!!)
i love it when you pinch my nose
i love the way that my decisions matter to you (and yours are important for me too!)
i love the way you call me misis, my, pare
i love the way you type so fast (khit lgi mo niloloko na slow ako)
i love the way you make love to me so much! (censored)
i love the way you love french fries (mcdo!)
i love it that you know me so well
i love it when you surprise me
i love the way that you take good care of me
i love the way you’re a perfect gentleman
i love the way you talk to people
i love the way you let me take care of you (lalo na pag bangenge ka!)
i love your room (your bed!)
i love the the hair at your back (hihihi!!!)
i love kissing you everywhere
i love the way that you’re so concerned
i love the bloopers (magkano sarsi, sprite nga!) hihihi
i love the way that you’ve watched almost all the movies i didn’t get to see
i love the way that you pawn your celphone just to be with me
i love the way you miss me
i love it when you want to be with me often
i love the way you tell me stories about your life
i love the way that you stay up late just to wake me up for my shift
i love the way you stay up late just to talk to me on the phone
i love the way you wake up early in the morning just to go to my place
i love the way you wake up early in the morning just to talk to me on the phone
i love the way you make me sleepy by rubbing your hands gently on my forehead
i love the way you know the real me and still continue to love me
i love the way you always make sure that i’ll be home safe
i love the way you love your mom and jhay (loving person ka tlga eh!!)
i love the way you drink lots and lots of water (nkakahawa na minsan..hihih!!!)
i love the way you joke around (laging masaya)
i love the way that you make me go crazy (in bed! censored…)
i love the way you teach me new things
i love hanging out with you
i love smoking with you
i love drinking with you
i love roadtrips with you
i love staying up all night with you
i love going up the “bundok” just to see you
i love your choice of music
i love the way you always visit “the john” almost after eating (heheh!!! salagubang..)
i love it when you force me to be brave (remember?! feng sui)
i love watching movies with you (scary, or not)
i love it when you tell me your problems
i love that yoy share your dreams with me
i love that you love my parents (after all that’s happened)
i love the way you do situps (right after you know what..)
i love the way you drink i-on (wonder why…hmmm)
i love that you’re so vain
lastly….

i love you because you’reyou


100 Reasons Why I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support for 100 reasons why i love you blog

Join My Community at MyBloglog! blog search directory blog directory BlogRankers.com blogarama - the blog directory Increase Page Rank DigNow.net Arts Blogs Relationships Blogs - Blog Rankings