100 reasons why i love you translation bar

100 Reasons Why I Love You - Tell Someone How Much They Mean to You

When it comes to giving someone a gift, most people will look for a something that stands out or in some way shows how much they care about someone. Giving a gift to show a person how much they mean to you does not have to cost a fortune, In fact there is no better way to show your love than to spend some time making a list of 100 reasons why I love you. When writing your list of 100 reasons why I love you, try not to focus too much on physical things, consider the persons likes, dislikes, things they say and most importantly the little gestures they make that make you smile.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

100 Reasons Why I Love You - An Another List


100 Reasons Why I Love You



1. I love you for the way you make me feel when I am with you

2. I love your humor

3. I love how we complete each others thoughts

4. I love your smile

5. I love your eyes

6. I love how I see myself through your eyes

7. I love how you make me smile

8. I love that we will grow old together

9. I love that you are my best friend in the whole world and always have been

10. I love it when we stay up all night talking about nothing

11. I love it when we stay up all night talking serious and not remembering what we talked about the next day.

12. I love how your body feels next to mine

13. I love knowing that if I died tomorrow, that I found my soulmate before I did

14. I love the way you look at me

15. I love the way I look at you

16. I love that you respect me

17. I love that even though you know everything about me you still look at me the way you do

18. I love the way you love me

19. I love the way I love you

20. I love your touch

21. I love how you enjoy the little things I do for you and think they are big

22. I love the sparkle in your eyes

23. I love cuddling with you.

24. I love how our bodies connect like a puzzle when I lie on your chest

25. I love how we communicate so well

26. I love that you listen to what I say

27. I love that you tell me what you feel

28. I love that you are the last voice I hear before I go to bed

29. I love that I am the first voice you hear when you wake up

30. I love how you complete me

31. I love the way you play with my hair

32. I love the way you carress my face

33. I love the way you kiss my neck

34. I love watching you with my children

35. I love that you take time for my children

36. I love your generous nature

37. I love your outgoing personality

38. I love your laugh

39. I love your warmth and kindness

40. I love that you love spending time with me

41. I love that your ticklish

42. I love how you make me laugh

43. I love the way we finish each others sentences

44. I love the fact that I will never give up on you

45. I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life

46. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you

47. I love your thoughtfulness

48. I love your tenderness

49. I love the way you treat my friends

50. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone

51. I love the way your voice sounds whispering in my ear

52. I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie

53. I love the way you protect and defend me

54. I love your intelligence

55. I love your passion for life

56. I love how everytime I look at you, you take my breath away

57. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life

58. I love how my heart skips a beat when you walk into a room

59. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me

60. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am

61. I love you just the way you are

62. I love our life together

63. I love the way you look when you're sleeping

64. I love your strength of character

65. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing everyday things

66. I love your confidence

67. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough

68. I love the way you support me when I'm off track

69. I love your openness to try new things

70. I love your ability to talk things through

71. I love your courage to be you

72. I love your greatness

73. I love the fact that you want to be with me

74. I love you for you

75. I love your body

76. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me

77. I love that you have a movie addiction just like me

78. I love the way you treat my children

79. I love that my children love you

80. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public

81. I love that you love my cooking (which is a good thing, since your stuck with me, hee hee)

82. I love the way you take care of us

83. I love your willingness to share everything, espescially your heart

84. I love your way with words

85. I love that you call me your "precious"

86. I love the special moments that we share

87. I love your passion for your hobbies and interests (eg. harley, harley, harley hee hee)

88. I love your competitiveness

89. I love your ingenuity

90. I love the surprises you do for me

91. I love your sensuality

92. I love how you demand respect but aren't controlling

93. I love how I would do anything for you to make you happy

94. I love how you would do anything to make me happy

95. I love how even when you're not with me I still feel like you're right here with me

96. I love the way you won't let me compromise myself

97. I love the way that you won't compromise yourself

98. I love that you are always there for me

99. I love that I am always there for you

100. I love the way that if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on


I love you always and forever my baby!

Don't ever forget that!

You are the love of my life always and forever!

100 Reasons Why I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support for 100 reasons why i love you blog

Join My Community at MyBloglog! blog search directory blog directory BlogRankers.com blogarama - the blog directory Increase Page Rank DigNow.net Arts Blogs Relationships Blogs - Blog Rankings