100 reasons why i love you translation bar

100 Reasons Why I Love You - Tell Someone How Much They Mean to You

When it comes to giving someone a gift, most people will look for a something that stands out or in some way shows how much they care about someone. Giving a gift to show a person how much they mean to you does not have to cost a fortune, In fact there is no better way to show your love than to spend some time making a list of 100 reasons why I love you. When writing your list of 100 reasons why I love you, try not to focus too much on physical things, consider the persons likes, dislikes, things they say and most importantly the little gestures they make that make you smile.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

100 Reasons Why I Love You Sweetheart


100 Reasons Why I Love You

Sweetheart,

Since we meet, when you entered my life,
you made it amazing. I love you with all
my heart and want to prove to you everyday
for the rest of my life...Here is just
the beginning...


1. I love you cause your beautiful.

2.I love you cause your my love and my best friend.

3.I love you cause I can trust you.

4. I love you cause you can make me laugh.

5. I love you cause I can make YOU laugh. lol

6. I love you cause you made this number special.

7. I love you cause you got a wonderful smile.

8.I love you cause your my first thought in the morning, and my last thought at night.

9.I love you cause you got small lil hands and small lil feet. So when i hold your hand i feel like I can brake the whole thing into pieces. lol

10.I love you cause you make me feel like the most lucky person on this earth.

11. I love you cause your real to me and love me as much as I love you.

12. I love you cause when i say I love you i feel a good and confident, as well as those so called "butterflies" you get in your stomach.

13. I love you cause you can cry next to me.

14. I love you cause I can cry to you.

15. I love you cause I can depend on you.

16. I love you cause I know when I have a problem I can come to you.

17. I love you cause when we have a problem, we always find a solution to it.

18. I love you cause your always encouraging me to do great!

19. I love you cause your always honest.

20. I love you cause you say I LOVE YOU to me so right, that everytime it feels as if you love me more.

21. I love you cause your very smart.

22. I love you cause you make me look for tomorrow.

23. I love you cause your cute when your mad. =)

24. I love you cause you give me awesome kisses!

25. I love you cause you look georgeos

26. I love you cause you care so much.

27. I love you cause you love me for who I am.

28. I love you cause your confortable around me.

29. I love you cause you have a beautiful soothing/soft voice.

30. I love you cause your wonderful

31. I love you cause your stuburn like me :)~.

32. I love you cause you try to match clothes with me.

33. I love you cause your a sweetheart.

34. I love you cause you give me awesome hugs.

35. I love you cause youll give me a hug whenever I need one

36. I love you cause youll give me a kiss whenever I need one

37. I love you cause you compliment my looks.

38. I love you cause you put up with me when Im hard to put up with.

39. I love you cause you act silly.(sometimes)

40. I love cause you are forgiving.

41. I love you cause you watch cops with me

42.I love you cause when your not in my presence It just isnt the same.

43. I love you cause without you in my life, theres nothing.

44.I love you because you laugh at all my jokes even when there gay.

45. I love you cause your easy to get along with.

46. I love you cause you don't stay mad long.

47. I love cause your different then others.

48. I love the way you play around with me.

49. I love the way you tell me I love you Tarik.

50. I love the way your good with my friends.

51. I love the way you kiss me in the dark.

52. I love how you look at me right before you tell me you love me.

53. I love telling you how beautiful you are.

54. I love you cause you make me more happy than any person can.

55. I love the way you surprise me sometimes.

56.I love your loyalty to me and everyone else.

57.I love your kindness.

58.I love you cause you know where your going in life.

59.I love you cause your always understanding,even when I don't deserve it.

60.I love you cause we have so much in common together.

61.I love you cause your always concerned about me.

62.I love you cause your always good at everything.

63.I love you cause you open your heart to me.

64. I love you cause when you look at me it makes me melt inside.

65. I love you cause you always bring the best out of me.

66. I love you cause you never take life for granted.

67.I love you cause its amazing spending time together.

68.I love you cause you can read my mind.

69. I love you cause your very adorable and sweet.

70.I love you cause your very good with people.

71.I love you cause your always 100% honest with me.

72.I love you cause you always think of others first.

73. I love you cause your not greedy.

74.I love you cause it is relaxing to think about you.

75. I love you cause your always in a good mood.

76. I love you cause you always make me feel better.

77. I love you cause you believe in god.

78. I love you cause you like my family.

79.I love you cause your confident and strong.

80.I love you cause you blush when I say sweet things.

81.I love you cause I am very confortable around me.
82.I love you cause I can speak my mind and feelings.

83.I love you cause you try to prove me wrong sometimes. :)

84.I love you cause you ask how my day went.

85. I love you cause you discuss our future.

86. I love you cause there is no one out there that can take your place.

87. I love you cause you can be mature.

88. I love you cause you can take a joke.

89. I love you cause your outgoing.

90. I love you cause your interesting.

91. I love you cause you have a nice family.

92. I love you cause your not lazy.

93. I love you cause you ask for my opinion on things.

94. I love you cause you feel secure around me.

95. I love you cause you give me my space.

96. I love you cause your jealous. =)~

97. I love you cause we have the same interest.

98. I love you cause we have our differences.

99. I love you cause you show emotion.

100. I love you cause your perfect for me.



Honey, this list was easy to write but also hard because I had to limit it to only 100 when I can think of millions of reasons why I love you and why I am the luckiest guy in the world. I want to thank you for everything, mainly for being so wonderful. I want you being able to look back at this site, and smile at it. I will do my best to start showing you how much you really mean to me. Your the sweetest thing(right after chocolate lol j/k)...MUAHHHHHHHH!


100 Reasons Why I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Support for 100 reasons why i love you blog

Join My Community at MyBloglog! blog search directory blog directory BlogRankers.com blogarama - the blog directory Increase Page Rank DigNow.net Arts Blogs Relationships Blogs - Blog Rankings